Gary Smith wrote:

> My new K3 is on it's way. I have anti-static material that my
> motherboard came in but that's not enough to work on & be static
> free.
>
> Where can I easily & quickly get an anti-static mat and grounded
> wrist strap?
>
> Thanks1
>
> Gary
> KA1J

Gary,

The K3 kit has two sub assemblies that come in large conducting plastic
bags. I used these bags for an antistatic mat. I put these bags down on the
work bench overlapping to provide a good conducting surface. If you want you
can cut open two sides of each bag and fold open the bag to double the
covered surface.

Don