Hi All,

When I went to bed last night, everything was A O K. This morning, I turned on the K3, and got an error message--no ATU! Sure enough, the ATU would not trigger. K3 menu is set for ATU, and cycling the power on and off a few times didn't seem to help. However, perserverance wins, and finally a cycle of power on and off restored the ATU! Go figure! ATU now seems to be functioning O.K.

These microprocessors are indeed confounding devices. I don't know if I have something to worry about or not, but it concerns me since I've never received an error message like that--at least not since I got the K3 properly up and running. I hope this radio isn't going to get cranky!

Dave W7AQK