From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dave Yarnes
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 6:44 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Woke Up With A Headache--No K3 ATU

Hi All,

When I went to bed last night, everything was A O K.  This morning, I turned

on the K3, and got an error message--no ATU!  Sure enough, the ATU would not

trigger.  K3 menu is set for ATU, and cycling the power on and off a few
times didn't seem to help.  However, perserverance wins, and finally a cycle

of power on and off restored the ATU!  Go figure!  ATU now seems to be
functioning O.K.

These microprocessors are indeed confounding devices.  I don't know if I
have something to worry about or not, but it concerns me since I've never
received an error message like that--at least not since I got the K3
properly up and running.  I hope this radio isn't going to get cranky!

Dave W7AQK