I would consider that figure acceptable.

With my K3 the isolation between ANT1 and ANT2 is 42dB worst case,
56dB Max.

Moving the single wires around made no difference. I suspect that
the level of isolation is determined by the ATU PCB layout.

Given the size of that board I think that the isolation obtained
is reasonable.

73
Stewart G3RXQ

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:43:21 +0100, Koppendorfer Klaus wrote:
> yes isolation between ant1 and ant2 is very bad...
> if I have time I try to change the silgle wires from the rs323
ports to the atu-board to koax wires, maybe this will help a
little

> 73
> OE6KYG
> KX1 244
> K2 1331
> K3 115

 Ant 1 is
>> my GAP Titan-DX and Ant 2 is a 100W dummy load.
>>
>> I was just reading the mail on 75 meters and switched to Ant 2
to test
>> power.  When key was off, I heard part of the QSO that was
going on.
>> While on my dummy load, I was receiving a station S3, which on
Ant 1 was