 -> </style>

Hi John,
First try to set
up the Microkeyer without any external programms.
Make sure K3 in
enabled in the Programm.
You should see the K3 Frequency in the
Microkeyer Programm...

For the cables.. only the usb cable goes
to the computer
Be sure install the drivers in the computer.. if yes
.. You have to set the audio in Windows to the Microham Codec..
If
the drivers are installed correctly, windows should see them..

If you have the original K3 Cable just follow the manual..

My
setup works 100% with the MKII and several programms like RCKLOG, HRD,
MixWin.

If you have questions ... go ahead..

73 de
Tom
HNY

What connections are required to run PSK
with the Microham MKII interfacing to the K3? Where to the audio cables on
the MK II DB37 connect? I cannot find any info for connecting the MKII to
the K3 in the Microkeyer II doc, or if it is there, I don&rsquo;t see it.
Also, I am using one of the new Sony desktops VGC-LT35 and HRD current
release. I do not see the Microham soundcard listed on the Sony but I see
the Line light blinking on the MKII so I guess it sees the soundcard but
does not recognize it as Microham CODEC.

Worst case I&rsquo;ll put my old
Sony laptop back to do PSK because it sees the Microham CODEC soundcard
for sure.

John