I posted this on the HRD Forum with little response so I'm trying for the
collective wisdom of this august group.

I have two radios: a FT1000 MarkV Field and a K2.  Both are connected through
separate USB bridges using the Proflif chip set to my USB port on a computer
runniing XP SP3.  Both radios communicate fine with Logger32.  Only the FT1000
seems to be working with HRD; the K2 appears to be loosing characters as the
frequency drops digits and/or the mode as read by HRD changes erratcially.
I've triple checked the configuration and have loaded the current drivers from
the Prolific website.  I have also swapped the K2 between the 4 USB bridges I
have and the problem moves with the K2.

Perhaps I should forget HRD and stick with logger32 but I would like know why
this is occuring.  What am I missing?

73 de Clark/ke4rq