I am setting up K3 for 6m WSJT and have a question about the mode to
use. Reading thru the setup guides and help section, it appears that
WSJT requires USB. I have tried both USB and Data A and both give me the
'piccolo' tones. Which is the preferred method? Also, should I run the
width control at normal USB (approx 2.70) or widest available? Mine is 4.0.
I will be running Acom 1000 and 3 ele Steppir w/extra 6m passive
element. I have a sked with W7GJ next week and if successful, hope to
QSO many others from the "Southern Cone".
73
Tom
CX7TT