From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of K7VO
Sent: 08 January 2009 18:01
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KDVR3

I too love the KDVR3 but I am still curious about the high level of drive
the
ALC indicator shows. Are you noticing this? Is it an issue? Is there a drive
level adjustment accessible or is it set. I have received no audio playback
complaints but the modulation seems overdone and does not vary the ALC
output. It stays at max (about 7).

Bob K7VO

database 3750 (20090108) __________

http://www.eset.com