After a re-check of the DVR, I am able to continuously play a loop delay
message.  Not sure why it wasn't working before - it would stop after 5 or 6
cycles but appears to be fine now.  I noticed that Wayne made some mention
about PC programs that were polling the radio and causing the DVR to stop so
I wonder if I was running my logging program at the time?  I just don't
recall...  I don't think I'd want VFO A lockout during the rx cycle on a
looped message as I may want to adjust up or down a bit between
transmissions.