I just uploaded K3_EZ, a Windows application I've written for the K3
(Apologies to K3EZ!).   It provides:

* A set of 5 'memory-like' frequency storage areas per band and mode

* A frequency and mode database, useful for SWL frequencies

* A graphic interface for the K3 RX and TX equalizers with a database for
storing favorite settings, MIC Gain, Compression, and setup notes

* 4 panels of information containing the majority of the K3 CONFIG settings
with 'one click' access to any of these for you to easily make changes

The application should run on WIN 98SE and up as long as Microsoft's .NET
Framework 2.0 or later is installed on your PC.
(See this http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa569263.aspx  for
the latest info on MS .NET Framework)

You can download K3_EZ here: http://home.roadrunner.com/~n2bc/   follow the
link for "K3 Software"