I built K2 #6673 last week, and everything works well, except for a high
current warning on 15 meters. The current is set at 3 amps.

Things seem fine up to about 10 watts, above that, the current goes up and
the power out stays the same.

In doing the initial receiver alignment, 15 and 17 meters did not have a
peak like the other bands did when adjusting the band pass filters, 17 meter
power out seems fine.

I checked that the correct components are in the correct places, and have
the correct values, and that the solder is good, could I have a bad relay?

The adjustments for 15 and 17 meters do peak the power output, and not at
the end of their adjustments...

Not a big issue, but I don't remember 6065 acting that way, I don't think I
ever got the high current warning on that K2.

Brett
N2DTS