We held the SSB net this morning (1800Z).  An ongoing QSO on 14316 caused us
to move up 3 kc to 14319 kHz.  Thank you to those who put the frequency
change on the reflector.  My apologies to those who missed the QSY.  The
signals from most of the country were fairly good to the net control in
Oregon (S6 to S9+).  There were a couple of PNW stations that got missed
however.  Next week we will look harder for relays.  One that we think we
pulled through at the end is W7BRS.  Jeff was that you?  Counting W7BRS,
there were 23 of us in total (7 more than last week) over about 25 minutes.

Here is a list of the participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

W6GBG           Allan           AL      K3      2252
K8MBY           Phil            OH      K3      609
N1LQ            David           MA      K3      371
KE4WY           Jim             KY      K3
VE3QF           Tony            ONT     K3      137
AE2J            Alan            NY      K3
W9DVM           Phil            FL      K3
AB2TC           Ken             NY      K3      82
KI6RRN  Alex            CA      857
K8DJC           Nelson  OH      K3
K9NWA           Bob             WI      FT767
WA3ZBJ  Don             FL
WB6HPF  Al              CA      K3
K8EAG           Gil             MI      K3
AE5JD           Bart            TX      K3      2106
AI4VZ           George  GA      K3
W0EWM           Merle           MO      K3      2466
AB9V            Mike            IN      K3      398
W4RYW           Gil             AL      K3      705
KC5TY           George  NM      K3
W8YMO           Harry           OH      K3
W7BRS           Jeff            WA      K3      2105    Was this you in there?
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

It seems like we are doing better each week.  Thanks to everybody who
checked in.  It is great hearing all of the K3s.

73,

Phil, NS7P