Hummm that is indeed weird.  When this was bought up last summer I thought
my K3 must be special as I kept it on 6m the whole summer.  I would switch
back and forth between rigs and never found the K3 lacking.

Could be my simple setup?  Not much feedline loss, the antenna is very low
to the ground and near the shack.  Probably not over 25 feet of feedline.

73 de jay/w5jay..