David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> I use Menu a little, perhaps as much as Config, but then we are all
> learning and tweaking at the moment.

I attempted to make a distinction between "operating" menu entries
(MAIN) and "configuration/test" menu entries (CONFIG). It's possible I
didn't get this right in some cases, in hindsight. But I have noticed
that as the firmware and options near completion, the average operator
needs CONFIG menu entries less often.

I can move menu entries around if there's a compelling reason. So far I
haven't seen one :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR