> http://radio.tentec.com/accessories/715
>
> Not sure we need this the K3.

This function is built in to the K3 in SSB modes and available via the
CMP control.

> I used to use an RF Clipper by DATONG (I still have it)...same concept
> AF to RF to AF.  It worked REALLY WELL with my rig back then (which
> had no capability for RF processing).  Probably talking 25+ years ago.

I still have an old Comdel Speech Procesor. It is variosuly referred to
as a CSP-1 or a CSP-11 due to the edge of the rubber stamp they used to
indicate model number and serial number often smeared and looked like a
leading "1".  See review in March, 1967 QST.

I'll sell it for a *lot* less than the 715! :-)

73,

Lyle KK7P