Is there a red LED with similar characteristics to the other colors so that
increasing the current will not result in the increase in red output
relative to the rest?
I brought all current contributors into the address in the event we move off
list.  I am also collecting into a single file by filtering my mail.

73,

Bill
K9YEQ