Frank,

I do not know of a source, but contrary to other posts, the Norcal
doublet used actual computer #26
IDS wire (not rotator wire).

Don't get me wrong, the rotator wire will work, but it will not be as
lightweight as one constructed of computer flat cable as the NorCal
doublet was.

If you want an antenna that will perform just like the NorCal doublet,
use any kind of wire for the radiator, cut to 22 ft. on each side and
feed it with 300 ohm ladder line.  I use the #22 teflon wire offered
frequently by N2GO on the QRP reflector for the radiating element, and
use either lengths of the same N2GO wire twisted for the feedline or I
use the 300 ohm ladder line.  The teflon insulation is nice because it
does not stick to tree limbs and if tangled is easy to untangle because
of the 'slippery' nature of teflon.  The antenna is the same as the
NorCal doublet, but the wire is different.

73,
Don W3FPR