Thanks Don and all who responded - I am taking your advice and
ordering the wire. I have also ordered a BLT and I am waiting for it
to arrive.

2 Questions - How do you terminate the ladder line with the antenna
line and what are your recommendations for supporting the antenna in
the field. Thanks a lot for your help!
FJM

--
Frank KD8FIP