Whatever you do:

1) Do NOT look at the K3 Owner's Manual
2) ESPECIALLY, do NOT look at the "Contents"
3) Really, do NOT look under the "Configuration" section in "Contents"
4) If it's the last thing you do, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES look at the
"Miscellaneous Setup" line, which would indicate Page 47.
5) If, my some horrible mistake, you actually go to page 47, DO NOT READ the
section where it says:

Time and Date
CONFIG:TIME sets the 24-hour real-time-clock
(RTC). Tap 1 / 2 / 3 to adjust HH/MM/SS using
VFO A. This URL shows UTC as well as all U.S.
time zones: tycho.usno.navy.mil/cgi-bin/timer.pl
CONFIG:DATE MD selects US (MM.DD.YY). or
EU (DD.MM.YY) date format using VFO A.
CONFIG:DATE is used to set the date. Tap 1 / 2 /
3 to adjust MM/DD/YY or DD/MM/YY.

In my older version of the manual, it was found on page 44.

;-)

73,
Steve  NN4X <-- in UPPERCASE, 'cause I'm proud of my callsign.
Saint Cloud, Florida