David, it works very well here on my Mac.
It does require I use my KUSB and not my microHAM DIGIkeyer - it
doesn't understand the D/K serial port.

However, how about incorporating this into the K3 utility, so we can
set the clock whenever we do a firmware upgrade. OK, that's not as
often as perhaps running K3 Time Keeper, but for those of us that just
want to keep the K3 clock close to real time, that works and saves me
remembering to run K3 Time Keeper when I do switch to the KUSB for
updates. And for others, they can use K3 Time Keeper.

73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into
account not