Guys, i just completed the initial test and calibration.
I hear no sound from the speaker or headphone, the rx shows no s-meter
action when i transmit a signal with an other tx.
There are no ERR-Messages.

The radio ist equipped with the Transverter-Interface, I still have to
install the Sub-RX and KPA100.

Experienced the same when building my K3 in August 2008.

It seems that the AUX-DSP board (used by Sub-RX), when installed during the
front panel assembly, blocks the entire system as long as the Sub-RX itself is
not installed. Support told me to remove the AUX-DSP board, do the initial
tests and only reinstall it before adding the Sub-RX.

Markus