Well, I think I was going to do all mine in one go because Matt had
said he did them all.
But my original thought was to do one at a time to be sure each was
working.
So I'll go back to the 1 piece at a time..

didn't Johnny Cash write a song about that?
:-)
--
I am told I talk in shorthand and then smudge it. - J.R.R. Tolkien
(1892 - 1973)