Thanks Paul,
That makes a lot of sense and like I said I am not complaining one bit on
the K3 audio.  I main point I was trying to make was the K3 doesn't have
excessive bass in stock form or from what I have seen in any form.

I will send you my plots later, I have a QRP meeting tonight to get ready
for.

However I still don't see much difference on bands 2 on any output, but I
will experiment more tonight.  To be honest I don't use the EQ at all, my K3
stays on digital most of the time!

The problem is one guy will add a comment to this thread, then a guy like me
will comment on that and now it is getting away from the original subject
line.  So I am changing this now and will be my last post on this subject
unless someone would like me to run a test, etc.

Just commenting on what I see, hear, and can measure.

73 de jay/w5jay..