Hello,
     I am getting ready to order a K3 with subreceiver soon, and have been
thinking about which filters to order.  From most of what I read, folks seem
to order duplicates for the subreceiver of what they have ordered for the
main receiver, or perhaps just go with just a couple narrower ones for the
subreceiver. Since I work mostly CW, and am not too interested in diversity
reception (don't have the antennas either), I was thinking of the following:

Main Rx: 2.8 - 1.8 - 1 - 400 - 200
Sub Rx: 13 - 6 - 2.8 - 2.1 - 1 or 400

I know that's a lot of filters, but other than going broke, are there any
drawbacks to this? Has anyone else tried to essentially give themselves all
the filter options by populating both receivers with different filters?

--Ed--