Good point, I had heard of folks using a foot switch for PTT instead
of VOX, but never tried it.  Have to check that out at some point.  I
just look forward to when I can force SSB Vox to always be off.  Tired
of switching modes and finding out that the Vox is on when the phone
rings and the rig keys.

It is all coming down the pipe.  I have really been enjoying the split
band feature.  A VFO on different bands, jumping back and forth.  The
rig just keeps getting better all the time.

Dave Wilburn
NM4M