Hmmmm.  That's interesting.  I find the K3's Noise Blanker (NB) to be
very effective against the various electric fences in my
neighborhood.  The DSP=t1-6 or t1-7 setting takes the pulses
completely out without imparting any objectionable artifacts.  I don't
know much about electric fences, so maybe there are different types
I'm not aware of.  The ones around here just send a pulse about once
every second.

73
--
Joe KB8AP