Tom;

The answers given are very accurate. Now let me give you one that will
help you remember. If you go to the kitchen sink and turn on the
faucet, water will come out of the SOURCE. It then runs into the basin
and drains down the SINK.

Two engineering degrees, 30 years of engineering design experience,
and that is how I still remember these things. ;-)

If you need any KRC2 help, just yell. We are around...

On May 29, 2009, at 9:17 AM, Radio Amateur N5GE wrote:

> OK, I know some of you will chuckle at my question, so be gentle.
>
> Please tell an old timer Ham (33 yrs) what the terms SOURCE and SINK
> mean.
>
> Thanks es 73,
>
> Tom, N5GE
> K3 #806, K3 #1055