We do fully support this through software.

Email k3supp...@elecraft.com requesting the TX limit removal program. (Its a
'one-time' run program.)  Please include your callsign and K3 s/n.

It is the individual ham's responsibility for all rig modifications they make
and to insure that they operate within their license limitations.

73,

Eric  WA6HHQ
_..._