I'm afraid I cannot stop myself from making a comment.  It's a cheer.
It's a remark for a remarkable situation.

Never before in my life within amateur radio or any other venture, have
I seen such easy flow of information and feedback up and down (or is it
in and out of) the interface between user and provider.

I've dealt with various tech support venues, some of which I rate quite
highly, however the interplay between user/customer and provider is so
natural as to be a true partnership.

I knew, when I re-awakened my interest in ham radio, that I wanted a
radio I could grow with.  "Fait acomplie."  What I didn't know was that
I would witness the process of its growth.

Glad to be and Elecrafter!

Dick ka1oz
Middleborough, MA

Radio:  Elecraft K3/100(Kit) SN 859