Hi Joe,

Did you make sure that it's opening the correct serial port?  If
you're using a USB hub, sometimes the COMx port id moves around.  If
this is the case, you'll have to sniff it out.

If it's a REAL serial port, sorry.  No clues here on that.

You can set the COMx port from the K3 Utility, using one of the tabs.

Also, make sure the digital part of the KIO3 is plugged in and
properly aligned to the connector.  Try another serial or USB cable
too if you have them around.

GL,
matt W6NIA
K3 #24