From: jmalloy <jmal...@hamilton.edu>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3: Unable to update firmware by RS-232 port
To: d...@w3fpr.com
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 12:48 AM

Don, the problem is that I have no connection to the K3 from my computer
anymore despite the fact that I *did* have one until a few weeks ago.
Neither the Prolific USB-serial nor real com ports -- and three
different computers! -- make any difference.  I think it's a problem
with the K3 itself.

73,

Joe, W2RBA