So if we heard those relays switching then we're dangerously close to
damage occurring?  We found that we'd be listening and usually right
in the middle of a guy giving his call you'd hear a click and a short
bit of muting in the RX...  Looks like swapping out for the AUX RF
input isn't going to help me in that department.  Perhaps I'll get
greater isolation between the two receivers in that configuration
though.