Hi Don and All,

I don't know if 300 Ohm ladder line is small enough for you, but at 20:1 SWR
100 feet of it loses about 1.1 dB total.  See the chart for 450 Ohm line at
the center of this page:
http://tinyurl.com/m5rjww

The loss for 100 feet of 450 Ohm line at 20:1 SWR is about .65 dB total.  I
had calculated that the loss of 300 Ohm line in a similar situation is about
.5 dB worse.  The 300 Ohm is really hard to see when put up.  I used it for
Field Day, see:
http://tinyurl.com/luwagy

At the Wireman web site it describes its "562" 300 Ohm ladder line as being
able to take full power.
"300 ohm, 18 AWG, 19 strand copper-clad steel conductors, poly-clad 'window'
for full power VF .91"

The Wireman is at:
http://tinyurl.com/mdkvtm

73,