Jim Kvochick wrote:
>I had a chance to play with my new K3 over the weekend.  The one little
>feature that I have enjoyed with many other rigs is a band edge "beep" from
>the rig.  Does the K3 have something like this, and I just missed it while
>learning the rig?

Band edges very between countries; but I've always wondered why rigs
don't have user-programmable beeps for use as *personal* reminders about
band plans, beacon frequencies to avoid etc.

All it needs is a simple beep when tuning through a programmed
frequency, just to jog the user's memory.

Not everyone would find it useful. Even I might not, in normal waking
hours; but the pre-dawn zombie who sometimes appears in this shack could
use a little help.

--

73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek