73, doug

   From: "Paul Christensen" <w...@arrl.net>
   Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 13:24:41 -0400

   Dennis:

   The soft K3 case from Rose Kopp is another option *if* you only intend to
   place the case under the seat in front of you:

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7058736_hZbo4/1/452236459_Bc3aF#452236459_Bc3aF

   However, I would likely stick to a hard case if you use overhead airline
   storage -- too many inconsiderate people who think nothing of jamming their
   luggage (and crushing the K3) in the overhead compartment, and will do
   anything to make it fit.