Dennis, I was trying to order a Pelican for my K3 from The Case Place (they
have good prices, www.caseplaceusa.com) where I have bought Pelican cases
before. The owner advised me to instead buy a Storm Case, since that brand
has some advantages and is owned by Pelican. I got a Storm Case iM2400 and
am very happy with it. It is extremely similar to my Pelicans, but is easier
to open due to a small release button in each latch.

73,
Erik K7TV