Guy, help me out here.  Is there voice software available or in the works?
Forwarded for friend.
73, de Jim KG0KP

----- Original Message -----
From: w0pc
To: kg...@arrl.net ; jimmil...@stl-online.net
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:00 PM
Subject: K3 Voice Software?

Jim,

Have you tried the new voice software for  your K3? Last Sunday at the hamfest,
we tested a fellow who is loosing his eyesight. He has a K3 and is sorry that
it doesn't have a voice synthesizer option. A friend of mine up in Mich. has a
K3 and said there is a new software package from Elecraft that reads out
frequency and mode and more. I'm trying to help out our new "Extra" class ham,
Tom Jokerst, KD0EIL get something working for his K3.

73 de w0pc (Rick)