I'm running 3.27/2.25 on K3 #569, mostly CW. No EQ, default AGC settings.

The NR is so improved (for CW at least) with this version that for the
first time I'm tempted to actually use it!. Normally I simply reduce
DSP BW to overcome noise when working the weaker CW signals, but like
to use a relatively wide BW when tuning around or copying the stronger
signals. Yes, a filter is a filter but the NR artifacts are so minimal
now that I can leave the BW at 800 Hz or so (I have the 1kHz roofing
filter) and just turn on the NR ( I also like F1-3) if the band noise
becomes too great. Give it a couple of seconds to converge and the
noise vanishes yet all but the very weakest signals in the passband
remain, with minimal distortion.

Good work!

Bob NW8L