Hi to the list, i have a K3/100 s/n 1758, one week ago i put the KXV3A
interface on my k3.I see all instuction on the manual,also i remove the W1
and W2 jumpers on the rf board and insert all pins into the J66, ,may be is
correct all my action.

First problem is : i have an SteppIR antenna with control interface on the
control box, now change alone the frequency on the control box, i stay on
7050 and the antenna go to  7800,47150 and came back to 7050 alone !!!
Second problem is : the receiver sound is go down.......
I use another tx ,Icom 756 pro 3 and work fine, the antenna, the control box
etc etc
I copy a station on all bands with S9 with the Icom when i switch on K3 the
signal is S1 or S0.......
Any suggestions are welcome !!!!