On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 03:50 -0700, Bill W4ZV wrote:

> When the mod was first published I asked:
> "Just checking to see if this is a typo.  13K or 12K?"
>
> Bob Friess N6CM (the 1st mixer designer) replied:
> "13K is a standard 5% value and is correct."

13k is not standard in the bag of SMT resistors I have here ;-) so in
the 3 K3's I have carried this mod out in so far I used 1K and 12k in
series.
SMT allows this to be done relatively neatly by standing off each
resistor at approximately 45 degrees from the pad, touching in the
middle. then solder

Takes a bit of fiddling around but it can be done
--
73
Brendan EI6IZ