Aptos, I have a problem:

I have been working the RTTY contest this weekend and everything has
been working smoothly. 700+ Qs in 13 hours.
This morning after being on the air for about one hour and running a
pileup the rig stopped keying and I got a ERR 12V msg.
Here is the setup:
K3/100 w/55w to Acom 1000, output 600w.
Interface is microHAM mK II.
Software N1MM
Antenna is Steppir, swr below 1.2 on 15m and 20m.

I have tried a different power supply but no change...the voltage on
both fluctuate between 13.9 and 13.3; the PA temps do not seem to matter
as this happens when temps are as high as 40C or low as 25C.
I tried with amp in and out of the line and with different software,
N1MM then WinTest.
When I have the ERR12V msg, the power defaults to 5w and 12w becomes
max...the rig keys ok only after cycling the power off/on; then will key
up to 12 w in cw and rtty.
I have to cycle the power on/off to reset the msg then I can move the
power up to 55w...as soon as I key the rig, the error comes back and
power reduces to 5w and does not key anymore in cw nor rtty.

Gentlemen/ladies, any suggestions?
73
Tom
CX7TT
P.S. No T-storms or adverse weather here...