This is the one aspect of the K3 I find frustrating. To QSY a few hundered
kHz takes a lot of turning. I really like the way some radios speed up the
tuning rate as you turn the dial faster. I use the RIT tuning very often to
QSY quickly and for larger steps I end up having to use DFE which is tedious
and often results in mistakes. I think this is almost the only thing Icom do
better.

To answer your question Eric, I don't find the higher corse tuning steps
useful so I won't miss 2.5kHz steps.