While we're on the subject of step sizes I suppose it is worth thinking about
the requirements of those who will be using the K3 on FM. Currently it
appears there are only two choices, 5kHz and 10kHz. On 2m over here 12.5kHz
and 25kHz might also be handy. What do others think? I personally won't find
it a big deal if those step sizes aren't provided because my preference is
to use the memories to tune FM channels on 2m, especially as they are now
instantly usable. But just for example the FT-817 provides all these options
for FM step size: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25 and 50kHz.

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com
* KComm - http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html