I've done all that as well (or at least most of it), but it takes a
moderate amount of time for me to check and edit the recorded audio
files to make sure they sound as close to my normally transmitted voice
as possible (same volume, etc).  I've heard some truly horrible examples
during contests where the voice file and the real-time voice sounded so
different that you'd swear it was a different person.  I even had one
contact with a station where the recorded voice was from a man and the
operator was a YL!  Any confusion that sort of thing causes just slows
the QSO rate.

I don't own a KDVR (yet), but one of its potential advantages would seem
to be the ability to quickly set up voice memories for a new contest
that sounded exactly like your normal mic voice without any additional
editing.

73,
Dave   AB7E