Better yet, wouldn't it be much nicer if the display could change to the Xmit
freq. when you're in split mode?  I know we have the little yellow LED, and the
Tiny little Arrow pointing to the B channel, but having the display actually
show you where you're transmitting, like when the RIT is on would be SOOOOO
much more helpful, and intuitive.