Vidi,

Don't worry it's happened to a lot of us.  I was just suggesting something
similar to the group the other day.  Either have the numbers change in the main
VFO as you Xmit (like most rigs out there do) have the Delta F light blink
obnoxiously (hmmm) or perhaps even your idea where the little B is blinking on
and off.

There's just got to be some other indication that we're not transmitting on the
BIG number stairing us right in the face...