Thanks Don. Per Dave I must have been in the TEST mode and when I got out of
the TEST mode the LO PO message disappeared.

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Wilhelm-4 [via Elecraft]
To: KM4VX
Sent: 10/20/2009 12:20:41 PM
Subject: Re: K2-- Auto Tuner Issue

That message says the K2 is not producing sufficient power to complete
the TUNE.
Do you have power out of the K2?  Set the ATU menu to CALP and connect a
dummy load.
If the K2 power is set at the extreme low power settings, that may not
be enough to do a TUNE.  Turn the power upto 2 watts or more and try a
TUNE again.

73,
Don W3FPR

KM4VX wrote:

> My AT has suddenly started showing "LO PO" after displaying the SWR on all
> bands when the TUNE button is pressed. I have the AT set to "AUTO" and even
> when manually increasing the power I still get the "LO PO" display after the
> K2 displays the SWR. Changing antennas has no effect. Ths is K2 serial
> number 6255 which otherwise seems to be working fine. Welcome any ideas.
> Thanks.

> 14:33:00

Post: mailto:[hidden email]

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/K2-Auto-Tuner-Issue-tp3856343p3859632.html
To unsubscribe from K2-- Auto Tuner Issue, click here.