No way.  Decimals are much easier to work with.  Our frequencies are measured
in decimal and I sure wouldn't like to see my rig display it in fractions.
 Our money is written in decimals.  It's just a matter of not comparing
imperial with metric.  If you do that you will never get it, in my opinion.
 It's kind of like learning code.  If you constantly visualize each letter or
number after you hear it, you will never get past five words a minute.  You
have to learn it by ear.  Same with metrics.  You have to forget about
imperial and stop trying to convert one system to another.

I work in an industry that has gone from imperial to metric and then back to
imperial again.  Each time it was because, of politicians.  Metric is much
better.  Just my opinion.

Gary, N7HTS