My list of displayed parameters was just a first proposal.  If AGC params
can't be displayed because of the command set implementation, then we can
shorten the list I suppose.

As far as why I'd want to display AGC hold, DCY, SLP and THR - these are
dynamic settings that I want to change depending on my operation (S&P vs
running, etc) and on condx.  I'm sure many operators would want the ability
to display these without digging into the menu.  It seems like programming
could easily accomplish this with a nifty onscreen display taking up perhaps
5-10% of the monitor's screen.  And it could be configurable so you'd
display just the set of parameters YOU want to see; i.e., leave off AGC if
you don't want to see it.

73,
Barry N1EU

proposed: