Hello Rick,

I'm glad I could help.

It seems you are very close to closing the box, and making 1st CW QSO with
the K1. If you have the antenna connected and the band is open, we can try
to set a sked, so I can contact Long Beach(just checked QRZ.com).

My lot is small as well, and my main antenna is a WIMO GP with radials for
15m/20m, and now it is cold I have installed in-house below the roof an
inverted V, loaded with coals to make it fit below the roof.

Anyway, good luck with the K1, I made so far in~3 months >50 CW QSO's,
worked many new countries, it's really fun, and so nice quit to listen
through the 200Hz filter. The nicest contact so far was VK4.

Good DX,

73

Marc